Mace’s Friends & Associates (maybe even a relative or two)
- Dana Kane-Glickman, LCSW – Clinical Social Worker/Therapist
- The Landlord Protection Agency
- OpticMasters in Woodbury
- Comedian Jim Mcdonald – very funny, very original
- The Jewelry Judge: Jewelry Appraisals
- P.R.I. Electric: Residential/Commercial maintenance and repairs. Service upgrades and code conforming specialists.
71 Walsh Lane, Westbury, NY. Paul Iaboni, Electrician: Ofc. 516-333-9896, cell 516-312-2500
- P.R.I. Central Air: Residential – Installations, maintenance and repairs. New Installations and service upgrades. Seasonal startup and preventive maintenance.
71 Walsh Lane, Westbury, NY. Paul Iaboni: Ofc. 516-333-9896, cell 516-312-2500
- Maria Rauch, Certified Paralegal ~ Notary, DOMESTIC RELATIONS LAW, Custody/Visitation/Child Support, Legal Research, Memoranda, Correspondence, Document Pre,
P.O. Box 3545, Poughkeepsie, NY 12603, 845-240-1372
- Fathers’ Rights Association of Mid-Hudson Valley Chapter (Dutchess, Putnam, Orange, Westchester, Ulster, Sullivan, Columbia, and Rockland Counties) 1-845-240-1372
Meetings are the first Wednesday of every month 5:30 pm – 8:00 pm at Blodgett Memorial Library, Fishkill, NY
- Fathers Rights Association of Central New York, (315) 452-0259 or toll free (888) 991-8867
Meet every third Thursday of month – 360 South Warren Street, Syracuse, NY
- Fathers Rights Association Southern Tier Chapter, 2717 Yale Street, Endwell, NY 13760, 607-754-5866
- Fathers Rights Association Capital District, 518-869-9463
Meetings: Wednesday @ various locations 6 – 8 pm, provide: information on divorce, custody, co-parenting, child support etc., para-legal assistance, etc.
- Fathers Rights Association Lower Hudson Valley and N.Y.C., tel.: 1-845-279-8916 1-888-991-8867
- American Coalition for Fathers and Children
- Children’s Rights Council